Methods and tools
The methods of intervention with your participations
By respecting the rules of good governance:
- Understand and analyze the Business Model,
- go deeply in close contact with the managers to observe how it works, to understand its culture and management style, and to stimulate its vital forces
- Exploit “basic” data by appropriate analytical means
- Develop a comprehensive and synthetic vision of the situation and clearly characterize it
- Propose action levers whose impact is strong and rapid, gathered in a timed progress plan, expressed in financial income and cash flow
- To give a hand, as needed, to the implementation of the recommended plan of inprovement, relying on the internal teams
- If necessary, take the lead during a turnaround, a recruitment
- To transmit the methods and tools ensuring the durability of the results obtained
Discover our fields of intervention
An exemple of tool
The Performance Check-UpTM
This comprehensive and operational diagnosis is based on the information available in the company, the interview of key people and a detailed analysis of strategic data.
It provides: :
- An objective inventory, with scoring, for each of the company’s main parameters
- levers of Improvement for every finding
- A detailed and timed action plan.
It is supported by data analysis tools developed to process the individual operations of the company (orders, sales, productions …) and thus offer a new scope of the levers of improvement.